Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 69 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 69

Alright

Nice work coming from you, once again it seems. Keep it up.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Barney pie Barney pie

Why oh why...

Did you feel the need to succumb to the pressures of Clock Day. I'd think you of all people wouldn't care in the least.

Ah well, fived because I <3 ya.

Earfetish responds:

I like responding to bad reviews, and this is the only day any of my flashes could possibly pass anyway. Thanks for the good review and good score, though.

The Ugly Duck The Ugly Duck

Creepy + Dark

As always, good work; very creepy and rather disturbing though it may be, it's still well done (of course). I feel like I need to go take a shower after watching this... :P I always look forward to what new things some of the more eccentric artists on NG can produce.

Unforgotten Realms: Epi1 Unforgotten Realms: Epi1

Hilarious!

The graphics were nothing amazing but the dialogue absolutely made this flash. I laughed so hard; it reminds me, as I'm sure it does for other people, of people I know! Bravo on a job well done and I can't wait to see more from you.

XTC Xtreme 4 XTC Xtreme 4

Oh X-Naut

You're a cool kid! much <3

ViceFullbuster responds:

And you are DRUNK!

All Your Owls All Your Owls

Silly Paradox

I hope this is saved, it amuses me :P Some of those pictures from that thread are just hilarious

Paradox responds:

Thanks, that's great coming from a BBS regular, because most people like you would think that something like this is old and boring. So thanks.

SD 06: Death of P-Bot SD 06: Death of P-Bot

Awesome!

What was done, was just fantastic! I laughed when you admited to not finishing it, and taking us through the story boards, that was rather clever. Overall, I liked the flash a lot, well done! :D

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

omg a tigerkitteh

-Story Time 2- -Story Time 2-

Again, very cute!

I liked the first one, and I like this as well.

I miss the days when having a bad day meant you only had to change clothes. :P

slowz responds:

lol again, thanks for reviewing! <3

-Story Time 1- -Story Time 1-

Absolutely Adorable!

I love this flash, just for it's sheer adorable-ness.

I reminds me of when I was really little and my mother would write out stories I would tell her. I read them now and they make no sense, but amuse me just the same!

Thanks for the smile ; )

slowz responds:

YAY! Tigerkitty, a very respectable person on the BBS! Honor to get a review from you. Anyways... thanks for the 10. Me and my cousin worked hard. (He told me what to do).

Somali TV 1 Somali TV 1

Movie...

Review... good art... erm... yeah ; )