AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

Good Game

Well done Shawn. Good job of getting rid of being able to tab to figure out what to do :P

It's challenging to be sure. It takes a lot of attention to little details, and a lot of just clicking all over everything you can find.

It's a good, basic, escape game. Well done. <3

Obversity Obversity

Brilliant Game!

This is an absolutely addictive game! I loved it since the first time I played it and I still am rather hooked on playing it. It has a sleek look and easy game play that doesn't get too hard too fast, but just eases into being more difficult. Bravo on a great game :D

the biggest cheater the biggest cheater

Just keep in mind

When you're making your naext game, that not everyone can right click. Some people have Apple computers which don't have the right click option. Otherwise, just keep at it, and improve the graphics, and general point of the game :P

egg82 responds:

ugh...I hate macs...If you go to my school, we have 10-year-old macs...they crash when you try to open a program like appleworks. Don't get me started on the others.

Black Sheep Acres Black Sheep Acres

Absolutely Awesome!

Afro-Ninja, once again you have produced a great game! The game play is interesting and fun, and isn't overly easy; the graphics are great; and lastly, the background story is hilarious! Bravo on another fantastic game! <3

Afro-Ninja responds:

Well, if it isn't the bbs user known as "tigerkitty!" Thank you for your review, "tigerkitty", I will continue to produce flash games for the enjoyment of users such as yourself :D

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Well Done

Good game, as always, guys. 5'd for the clan.

chess for advanced player chess for advanced player

Not Bad

It gives some basic problems and all that; it's very basic. One thing, though, is that the Knight, in chess is notated with an N not a K, like you have in the tutorial. If you are going to teach notation which you do in the "blinfolded chess" section, make sure it's correct.

Reference recognizer Reference recognizer

That was great!

I really liked this! I spent far too much time trying to figure out what words you have put in there. I rather enjoyed "Damn" and "Music". The fact that you had moo in there was also pretty amusing. Well done. Hope you find the time to expand the references! Well done! : )

NigmaNoname responds:

<3<3<3 Thanks!

Neo City- BOXER Neo City- BOXER

It needs work...

The style and animation was actually quite interesting, but everything else needs a lot of work. The game play was confusing and the into movie was way too long. Then when you actually figure out how to make the characters fight, they have 15000 hit points, or some exremely high number than makes you lose interest after a little while. But, not a complete bomb, it has a lot of potential.

Phabetal (Version 1.2) Phabetal (Version 1.2)

Very impressive~

Great game! I could see this type of game catching on for those working on their typing skills. The tutorial was a little rough, but nothing too bad. All-in-all it was a good game and it was fun to play.

muddasheep responds:

I replaced the tutorial, the new one's still not the best, but hopefully better.

Thank you very much for your criticism. (:

Engulfer v0.75 Engulfer v0.75

It was okay.

It was a little slowly paced. Also, just having circles running around wsa a little dull. Perhaps replace the dots with an animal or something of that sort.

Aldarnc responds: